We’ve compiled a list of amazing events and festivals that the Pacific Northwest is offering this June. You don’t need to go far to find things to do! Between Seattle, Victoria, Portland, Vancouver, Whistler, and the San Juan Islands, there are a wide range of wonderful activities and attractions, well worth checking out.
Seattle Things to Do:
Become a critic at the renowned Seattle International Film Festival, or find fun for the whole family at the Bellevue Strawberry Festival. Celebrate the season at the Fremont Solstice Parade. Take part in the Seattle Pride Parade festivities. Washington Brewers Festival, a Mariner’s Game, or one of the fantastic car shows are great places to celebrate Father’s Day. Or take a trip over to the Bluegrass Festival and enjoy live music while you float the Wenatchee River!
- Seattle International Film Festival: June 1st-9th
- Seattle Science Festival: June 6th-16th
- Washington Brewers Festival: June 14th-16th
- Bluegrass Festival: June 14th- 16th
- International Dance Festival: June 14th-16th
- Father’s Day Car Show: June 15th
- Rock N’ Roll Marathon and Fitness Expo: June 20th-22nd
- Street Band Festival: June 21st-23rd
- Fremont Solstice Parade and Fair: June 22nd-23rd
- Bellevue Strawberry Festival: June 22nd-23rd
- The Greenwood Car Show: June 29th
- Pride Parade and Festival: June 30th
- Damien and Stephan Marley Concert in the Park: June 19th
- Kube 93 Summer Jam at the Gorge: June 8th
- Paradiso Festival: June 28th
- Seattle Mariners Games
Keep reading for Victoria, Vancouver, San Juan Islands, Portland and Whistler events.